Thursday, December 27, 2012

Perbaikan kata-kata "Singlish Chat On The Phone"



 

Auntie    : Hello..
Vernon   : Hello, are you auntie ?
Auntie    : Yes, I am.
Vernon   : This is Vernon, I call you again.
I need to do some party.
Can I order food from you ?
Auntie    : Ehm..
Yes, you can. What do you want ?
Vernon   : What are the menu of this weekend ?
Auntie    : Ehm, this weekend… I have fried rice and beef fried rice
Vernon   : I like fried rice.
Auntie    : Do you want chicken curry ?
Vernon   : Yes, chicken curry is good.
Auntie    : But, also I have nasi lemak.
Do you want those all ?
Vernon   : Yes…
It’s going to be a big party.
What kind of drinks that you can give to us auntie ?
Auntie    : We have fruit juice, Bandung, and we also have softdrink like coke.
Vernon   : Sorry, what kind of drink is that ?
Auntie    : Coke…
Vernon   : Ooo...
Auntie    : You can get the medium coke and also the big coke.
Which one do you want ?
And I give you 3 coke for a price of one coke, because you order enough my food, so I give you like that.
Vernon   : Wooww, what a kind of you!
Auntie    : So ??
Vernon   : I will take that one.
Auntie    : Which one ?
Small one ?
Vernon   : No... Actually there will be a lot of people..
Auntie    : So you’d better get the medium one..
But for a big coke I give you more 30 cents.
Vernon   : 30 cents more for the big one ?
Auntie    : Yes, it is.
Vernon   : Okay.. I think I need the big one.
Auntie    : Yeah, you need the big one.
Vernon   : But, Auntie, are those coke the real thing ?
Those are nice to drink, aren’t they ?
Auntie    : Ooh... Of course... The nicest one.
Don’t worry.
Vernon   : Ehm, when will you deliver the drink ?
Auntie    : Wait, Can you tell me how many food and coke you’ll order.
Verno     : Okay, thanks Auntie, I’ll confirm you again later.
Then I call you.
Auntie    : Okay.. Okay... Thank you.

OLEH :
*DHARANI KASSAPA (1.11.1.9797)
*TIRZA PRISCILLA (1.11.1.9799)
*NUTRISIA INDAH SARI (1.11.1.9863)
*LILY (1.11.1.9869)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Slide Design

✿✿✿