Thursday, December 27, 2012

English Drama, "DREAM TRAVELINDO"


One day, there’s a problem happened in a travel agent named Dream Travelindo. A tour guide miscommunicated with one of her tourist, when she was taking off from Tanah Lot to the resort.
Lily        :    (Kriiiinggg… Kriinggg….)
Hai… Is this Dream Travelindo ?
Indah     :    Yes, ma’am.
May I help you ?
Lily        :    I’m a guest of your travel agent from Jakarta.
I want to talk with your manager right now !
Indah      : Sorry… Our manager isn’t here. What’s the matter ma’am ?
Lily          : Miss Dharani left me alone in Tanah Lot.
In fact, it wasn’t as accordance with the departure time.
Indah      : Oh, really ?! I’m so sorry for your uncomfortable ma’am.
Please wait a minute, I will confirm it to miss Dharani and she will contact you soon.          
Lily          : Really bad !!
Dharani had called Lily.
A few minute later, Dharani has arrived at Tanah Lot and looking for Lily.
Dharani  : Hello Lily… I beg your pardon. That’s my fault.
Lily          : I really disappointed with you.
Dharani  : Forgive me please ma’am and also I wanna say sorry because have kept you waiting.
Lily          : Really bad !!
What a bad service it is !
Dharani : I’m so sorry…
Please follow me ma’am, we must go to the resort.
And then Dharani Kassapa has picked Lily up to the resort. After that, Dharani is going to the office, suddenly, the manager call Dharani.
Tirza        :       Dharani, tell me what happened today ?
Dharani   :       Eee… (Cat got your tongue)
Tirza         :      Your carelessness can damage the reputation of the company, you know?
Dharani   :       Yes, I know it ma’am..
I’m sorry, it was careless of me it won’t happen again
Tirza         :      It’s the first and the last mistake that you did if you do it again, you will be scored !
Finally Dharani really felt regret and promise not to repeat this mistake again.
THE END 

Created by :
*DHARANI (1.11.1.9797)
*TIRZA (1.11.1.9799) 
*NUTRISIA (1.11.1.9863)
*LILY (1.11.1.9869) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Slide Design

✿✿✿